KPC Business Centre
KPC Business Centre is a professional business centre located in Tsim Sha Tsui. We provide a wide range of business services including full sea-view serviced offices, company incorporation, virtual office,conference services, accounting and tax consulting, visa application, trademark, website developmentand business consultancy services.
To cope with our expansion goals, we are recruiting high calibre candidate to join our professional team.
Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager
- Responsible for copywriting corporate and marketing materials and website contents;
- Work with the sales team to actively market our services to existing/potential clients;
- Plan and execute all marketing activities and promotion campaigns to meet business growth target;
- Manage online, digital marketing, social media marketing campaign (e.g. eDM, website and facebook);
- Manage all brand building activities and joint promotions to enhance company visibility and awareness;
- Manage and lead the development of new products and assist in new product launching and positioning;
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences;
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese, solid copywriting experience is preferred;
- Fluency in English or Chinese is essential.
- Proficient in Photoshop / Illustrator is a MUST
- Immediate availability preferred
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Marketing Manager.
As a family-friendly employer, We offer an attractive remuneration package, incentive scheme, medical insurance and challenging career path to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send resume with your current and expected salary to us : [email protected]
To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.kpc-hk.com
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.